Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday Making 4/3/17

Grab button Monday Making

 I will be joining BETH and others with some Monday creativity.  And you really want to visit her as she has those fun 'H' blocks laid out - scrappy goodness!!  I have half of mine done, but I have something else that needs some play time.


I want to get a start on all those HSTs for the Grandmother's Baskets sashings.  Since I have a lot of left over strips, I will use the Easy Angle ruler to make them.


And some of you asked about Bella.  She hates the camera and knows that sound of it being clicked on - runs!!  I caught her for a bit before she got away.  She has her annual shots with the Vet today - and some tests on a cough she has.  You won't see her for a while again; and probably not me either because she can hold a grudge.  Both furkids love their Vet, but hate riding in the car.  Luckily it is only a mile up the road.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Denise :) said...

Isn't funny how cats can hold grudges?? Silly things -- especially since we just want the best for them! Have fun playing with your HSTs and your ruler ... that should be happy work! :)

gayle said...

Our cat seems to know exactly how long it takes my camera to focus - he'll sit perfectly still as I push the button, then move suddenly just as the camera clicks the picture. All I usually get is a blur...
I hope she gets over her grudge soon!

Sheila said...

Have fun making hsts . Cats are funny little creatures and super smart . Our cat use to hate going in the car , pure torture.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Bella is so purty. my Dunkin starts hyperventilating when we go to the vet. tears at my heart.

Dana Gaffney said...

Thanks for the picture of Bella especially since she's about to disappear again, I know all about those grudges. Did you tell her she has fans?

Barbara said...

Oh my...I'm not sure who hates going to the vet more...the kitties, or me! Smitty was in for his annual check-up in November, and then I got notice he needed to come in again in January. When I called, they said he still needed his rabies vaccine. Geez. Why couldn't they have done it all at once?!!! Now, he still needs the vaccine, but the motivation to take him in yet again is sorely lacking. Gotta get it done.

Scrapatches said...

... and with a flip of her tail she is outta there! Sassy Bella. Looking forward to seeing more of your basket quilt in progress ... :) Pat

Needled Mom said...

It's funny how Bella knows the camera click. Poor baby!

Kate said...

Hope you made lots of progress on the HSTs and that Bella didn't hold too much of a grudge this time.